posted this on Feb 12 16:54
You can create two types of collections of products: Custom Collections and Smart Collections.
Custom Collections allow you to select products manually to add to your collection.
Smart Collections allow you to add products based on filters you set up. You can filter products by product title, brand, price, and more.
This article will provide instructions for creating a Smart Collection. You can learn about Custom Collections here >
1. Login to your PowerStore:
1.1 Go to yourstorename.powerstores.com/admin
1.2 Enter your login details and click "Login"
1.3 You will then be taken to your Workspace
2. On the black bar at the top of your browser, click on Collections
3. Click Add Smart Collection
4. Add a Title for the collection
5. Add a Description.
6. Click Add Filter
7. Use the pull-down menus to select filters which will set parameters for what types of products will appear in the collection. You can filter on the following criteria:
8. Add additional filters to further filter your products, if necessary.
9. Click Save.
10. The collection list will display all products added to the Smart Collection that meet the criteria of the filters you set.
In the storefront of your PowerStore, this is how a Smart Collection will appear. Learn how to add a collection to your storefront >
Learn more about collections and the difference between Custom and Smart Collections here.
Support Ticket System by Zendesk